Sony H.ear in Wireless MDREX750BT Headphone Review
If you like this Video, You can check our website: , and subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
For More updates, you can follow us on:
1. For about $200, the Sony h.ear in Wireless looks like any other headphone – but don’t be fooled by its stylish exteriors and funky colors, as it managed to deliver a decent sound experience. But does that mean a great headphone? Let’s find out.
2. The Sony h.ear in Wireless differs in a way that it uses a neckband to keep the headphones in place, with small wires leading up to the main earpieces.
3. Some may not like the design, but the strong material used on the neckband enabled it to fit securely on our necks.
4. It does come in different colors, so you have a choice on which one you would want to show off. The neckband isn’t tight, which makes it comfortable to wear.
5. Physical controls are located inside the neckband, easily accessible by hand. These buttons handle the volume and playback controls.
6. The Sony h.ear in Wireless supports Bluetooth to make it compatible with a plethora of mobile devices. Pairing them is easy and I’ve connected them to both an iPhone 6S Plus and a Nexus 5X and managed to pair it without any hassles
7. The headphones also support NFC – so you can easily tap it to another NFC-enabled device and Bluetooth pairing will happen automatically. A micro USB port is also present to charge the device, which Sony says will give you about seven and a half hours of battery life.
8. Sony mentioned that the h.ear in Wireless support LDAC – a wireless streaming technology that offers three times more quality than Bluetooth. But that will only works if you have the right audio source that supports it – namely selected Xperia smartphones and the high-end Walkman players. On normal devices however, Bluetooth is the best (and only) option.
9. That doesn’t mean it didn’t perform well. The Sony h.ear in Wireless offered a decent bass level that while it falls a little flat, it still manages to deliver deep sounding low frequency effects.
10. Stereo separation is present and trebles are its at sharpest. No distortion was heard even when I placed the headphones at high volumes. Vocals in addition, are clear and warm.
11. That being said, I mostly tested the Sony h.ear in Wireless indoors. When you take it outdoors, chances are you may lose some of the quality especially since it doesn’t isolate background noise.
12. With the funky design and features, the Sony h.ear in Wireless feels more suited for more active users, especially with the wireless support. Audiophiles might go looking for alternatives, given its price.
13. The Sony h.ear in Wireless did impress us with its battery life, at par with what has been claimed. It features a great design and a good wireless performance, but we feel the sound could better, hence audiophiles might have a hard finding something to like on the Sony h.ear in Wireless.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những thông tin xoay quanh bóng đá tại Mì tôm TV bạn không nên bỏ lỡ
- Cách sử dụng máy sấy hoa quả cho cho hiệu quả sấy tốt nhất
- CRM bất động sản: Vai trò & lợi ích cụ thể trong quản lý khách hàng
- Cá độ bóng đá là gì? Những thông tin về cá độ bóng đá mà cược thủ cần biết
- Nano sim là gì? Nano sim và Micro sim khác nhau thế nào?