Please support my channel by purchasing from these links –
The music I use – Best source of music for YouTube videos!
Hey everyone! In this video I take a look at Sony’s top of the line superzoom camera, the DSC-HX400. As Sony’s successor to the DSC-HX300, the HX400 adds several new features. Features that I myself have thought should have been implemented into its predecessor. Keep watching to find out what I personally think of this camera.
➫ F A C E B O O K – (@johnsisonphotos)
➫ I N S T A G R A M – (@johnsison)
➫ T W I T T E R – (@JohnSison_)
B U S I N E S S :
Gear used to film this video:
Sony a99 (
Carl Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8 SSM (
I try to get back to everyone who asks me a question as quickly as possible but for me to ‘Reply’ to you, your gmail account has to be linked to your YouTube account. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CRM bất động sản: Vai trò & lợi ích cụ thể trong quản lý khách hàng
- Intel Core i5 11400F và MSI MPG B560I GAMING EDGE WIFI – Bộ đôi cho cấu hình Mini-ITX mạnh mẽ trong năm 2021
- Sony A7RII ILCE-7RM2 Low Light Test Video – Street Light Sydney
- Sony A7 II, review en español
- Shooting VIDEO & PHOTOS with the SONY a6000.